Get LinkedIn or Be LeftOut.
Out of the over 500 million people currently on LinkedIn, very few are getting all that they should from the world’s largest business-themed social media platform. Why? Because most people don’t know what they don’t know about LinkedIn. They don’t realize what a powerful tool it really is. Most people collect connections and then just hope for the best. But LinkedIn isn’t Facebook. It’s not about how many connections you have. LinkedIn is about making the right connections, and once you do, using them to propel you and your business forward.
Since 2008, we’ve been conducting our real-time, online, NO POWERPOINT, Get LinkedIn or Be LeftOut workshops to help people optimize their digital presence using LinkedIn. We’ve presented to a wide variety of groups, associations, conference members, and universities and are almost always met with the same response, “I didn’t realize how much I could achieve on LinkedIn.” We know. That’s why we’re here.
What do we cover in Get LinkedIn or Be LeftOut workshops?
Here’s a fairly standard agenda for one of our workshops, although we typically customize the content to fit our audience.
- Live online total review of LinkedIn profile: your inbound marketing and branding tool
- Step-by-step insights to optimize your profile and create a searchable, professional portfolio
- How to use status updates to influence your network and groups
- LinkedIn Publisher
- Who’s viewed your profile and what to do when someone does
- Follow companies including your competitors
- Groups: How to maximize membership in 100 Groups
- Searching with Filters: How to search for new business, key executives, job seekers, groups, posts and companies you want to do business with
- Proper etiquette to connect and accept invitations
- LinkedIn Premium versus Free
Who would benefit? You mean, other than everyone?
Cold calling is dead because social selling has killed it. Using LinkedIn is the best way to make and manage new business leads.
We all know how tough today’s job market is. Establishing a more polished and compelling online presence gives savvy job hunters an advantage over their competitors and makes them more visible to potential employers and recruiters.
Attendees of Conferences, Networking Groups, and Associations
How often do attendees leave one of these events with meaningful skills and information that can make a real difference in their professional lives? That’s right, not very often. Attendees leave our workshops excited to implement the valuable concepts that we present which will lead them to tangible results based on their goals. Regardless of your industry, add value for the attendees/members at your next gathering with some high-level LinkedIn training.
Who has already benefited?
In addition to conducting Get LinkedIn or Be LeftOut workshops for the public, we conduct workshops for companies, municipalities and groups such as:
- Richard Petty Motorsports
- Union County Chamber of Commerce
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce
- Gaston County Chamber of Commerce
- Modis Ajilon
- Village of Lake Park
- Associated Builders & Contractors of Carolinas
- Vistage International Groups
- International Coaches Federation
- High Point University
- Johnson & Wales University
- BNI International
- Charlotte Networking Professionals
- Business Marketing Association of the Carolinas
- NC Association of College & Employers
- Globe Express Services
- CDP, Inc
- HF Financial
- Media Advertising Representative of the South
- HF Financial
- Hospitality Financial & Technology Professionals
- Powell & Partners
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- International Association of Business Communicators
- Greater Charlotte Biz Magazine
- The Keynote Group
- Charlotte Association of Healthcare Underwriters
- Advanced Imaging Systems
- Supplemental Health Care
- Conclusie Analytics
- Charlotte Chapter of Association of Legal Administrators
- Universal Furniture
- Shumaker Loop & Kendrick LLP
- Eric Mower & Associates
Contact us to find out more about our Get LinkedIn or Be LeftOut workshops including scheduling and pricing.