Setting the table for success.
A Taste of LinkedIn is a very basic introductory tutorial designed to give attendees a broad overview of the power and versatility of LinkedIn. A Taste of LinkedIn is short (only 30 minutes). It’s sweet (Ira or Linda will tell some stories). And it’s free (so there’s absolutely nothing to lose). It’s also a great first step toward a more comprehensive individual or group training session that will allow LinkedIn to be a powerful tool in your professional arsenal.
Who would benefit from a Taste of LinkedIn? Any networking group and association seeking an entertaining and educational keynote speaker for before hours, after hours and lunch meetings.
Who has already benefited?
- ABC Carolinas
- Ballantyne Briefings
- Business Networking Group
- Business Executive Networking Group
- Carolinas Energy Communicators Network
- Charlotte Business Journal
- Charlotte Area Compensation Council
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce
- Charlotte Networking Professionals
- Charlotte Mortgage Brokers
- Charlotte Referral Group
- Charlotte Veteran Owned Business Group
- Charlotte Evening Rotary
- Collaborative Ventures
- Elevate Charlotte
- Every Woman Can Be...
- International Facility Management Association
- Levine Sklut JUdaic LIbrary
- Matthews Chamber of Commerce
- Midweek Business Connectors
- Metrolina Project Manager Institute
- NC Association of Colleges and Educators
- Professional Network Connectors
- Russian Speaking Business Owners & Professionals
- Society for Experiential Graphic Design
- SKAL International
- St. Johns Episcopal Church
- Union County Chamber of Commerce
Contact us to learn more about a Taste of LinkedIn including scheduling.